Dear customers, we are happy to announce, that from today you can update your PrestaShop amazon integration to version 2.2.0
The main changes, in this version of the module, are connected to switching to a new version of Amazon API related to downloading amazon orders and obtaining reports from Amazon Inventory.
Starting from the 1st of August 2022, the old version of Salestio - Amazon integration for PrestaShop, below 2.2.0 will stop receiving information for amazon sales. As result, no amazon orders will be imported to PrestaShop stores.
Changes in this module version:
- Switching to a new updated version of Amazon API
- New auth form for amazon accounts
- Improve speed and performance of orders import
- Better compatibility with PrestaShop versions 1.6.x, 1.7.x and 1.7.8
- New release notification widget with changes related to the application
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
For all customers with licenses of Professional and higher, this update is included in the package and could be downloaded from a personal account on the involic.com website.
For customers with a Startup license, this update could be purchased using the following link — Purchase Update. If in addition to updates you also would like to receive a year of technical support, you can consider using our Extended support license. It includes both updates for all available versions and support during the period of one year.
If you have any questions please contact us using email at email@example.com