Salestio Team is here with the current updates on what happening in the app. Although summer is known as a vacation season, our team has no time to rest.
In this update, you can find more improvements and even custom user request that we recently implemented for Salestio. If you have an idea of how we can make Salestio better to fulfill your business needs, feel free to share your thoughts on our roadmap or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prevent products from adding into multiple Selling Lists
When you add Shopify products to the Selling Lists in Salestio, you can use the Collection mode to add products in bulk and keep the list more automated. In some cases, when you have multiple Selling Lists for different Collections, the products might appear duplicated in the Selling Lists if the product is added to these multiple Collections on Shopify.
Salestio added the functionality that prevents duplicated SKUs from being added to different Selling Lists. If a product has already been added to one Selling List, it will not be added to another one even if it exists in the corresponding Collection. This way, you can ensure that the product is only one Selling List.
Also, Salestio records the message to the Logs, so you can check and see the reason why it is not shown in this Selling List and the name of the Selling List where this product exists.
If you add and remove the Selling Lists and then, add them again, Salestio might need some time to process and record the changes. The exact timing depends on the number of products in the Collection.
No email option for the imported orders in Shopify
By default, Salestio imports the order details as they exist on the order from the connected marketplace (Amazon, eBay, and Etsy). It shows the email address of the buyer, in the same way it exists on the order. Recently, Salestio introduced the ability to have this email address changed to the specific email or the email with your store domain.
Within this task, we added one more option. It allows adding orders to Shopify even without any email address. If you would like to set this behavior, go to Salestio > Settings, select the settings for the connected account, and switch the radio button to "No email".
These settings will be applied to the orders that are imported after that.
You can find more details on this functionality in our recent blog post.
Improvements to the Etsy beta version
We keep working on our Etsy integration. During this time, we added several improvements to the existing functionality. They include:
- Show the Etsy order id in the Notes on the Order page in Shopify
- Improvements to the taxes displayed for the imported orders in Shopify
- Send the product variations with 0 qty to Etsy. Now, these variants are shown as out of stock on the Etsy listing page instead of not showing them at all.
Here are a couple of UI improvements we added to Salestio:
- Started showing the Metafields only with a definition in the app UI. when you are trying to set the metafield for some of the fields in the Creation profile, all metafields were shown. It includes the metafields that are automatically created for analytical purposes. They do not have the relevant data but were still shown in the select list. At this point, we show only those metafields that are relevant for Shopify product and variation pages.
- Improved the display of the Search functionality in the Selling Lists and orders. When you use the Search option and type some text into the Search field, previously, you needed to click the Filter button to show the results. With this improvement, it is enough to hit the Return/Enter button to show the results.
- Added the Delete button to the Description Template for eBay. This way, you can easily remove the Description template if it is no longer relevant and it is not assigned to any of the Selling Lists.
Salestio adjustments per user requests
These are the tasks we added for the specific user installation. Some of them are added for all users, and some only for the users who requested them. In case any of such options might be useful for you, please contact us, and we will enable them for your installation as well.
- Show the eBay fee and Ad fee to the Notes in Shopify for imported eBay orders. This way, you can view the fees for the specific order right in your Shopify store.
- Changed the Gateway option on Shopify orders imported from Amazon. Shopify shows this field on the Order page. We can set the specific value per your needs that will allow you to do the reporting the preferred way.
- Show Shopify products with 1 variation as a simple listing on eBay. There are cases when users added various variation options to the products on Shopify even if there is only one variant. It helps with filtering and categorizing the products on your e-commerce store. This custom request was implemented to show such products as simple products without variations on eBay.
We keep working on the functionality to connect Shopify products to existing Etsy listings. At this point, we added the ability to download the Etsy Inventory to allow fetching the matching products. Please note that this option is not visible in the app UI till we finish adding this functionality completely and enable it for all users.
As a Shopify store owner, I would like to expand my sales to Etsy. Can you add this integration to Salestio?
Our team is also working on the ability to create new Amazon listings from Salestio.
Product creation on Amazon
As a user, I would like to be able to create new listings on Amazon from my Shopify products.